Sky Suite - Category S1
Penthouse Suite - Category PS
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Baltra (Galapagos) Depart: Sun, Jun 9, 2019 @ 14:30
Day 1Daphne Island (Galapagos)
Arrive: Sun, Jun 9, 2019 @ 17:00
Depart: Sun, Jun 9, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 2Gardner Bay (Espanola)
Arrive: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 @ 14:00
Day 2Punta Suarez (Espanola)
Arrive: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 @ 15:00
Depart: Mon, Jun 10, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 3Cormorant Point (Floreana)
Arrive: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 @ 13:00
Day 3Bahia Post Office (Floreana)
Arrive: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 @ 13:30
Depart: Tue, Jun 11, 2019 @ 20:00
Day 4Punta Moreno (Isabela)
Arrive: Wed, Jun 12, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Jun 12, 2019 @ 12:00
Day 4Urbina Bay (Isabela)
Arrive: Wed, Jun 12, 2019 @ 14:00
Depart: Wed, Jun 12, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 5Punta Espinoza (Fernandina)
Arrive: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 @ 12:00
Day 5Punta Vicente Roca (Isabela)
Arrive: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 @ 14:00
Depart: Thu, Jun 13, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 6South Plaza (Santa Cruz)
Arrive: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 @ 11:00
Day 6Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz)
Arrive: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 @ 15:00
Depart: Fri, Jun 14, 2019 @ 21:00
Day 7Puerto Ayora
Arrive: Sat, Jun 15, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Sat, Jun 15, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 8Baltra (Galapagos) Arrive: Sun, Jun 16, 2019 @ 07:00
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily in the Seaside Restaurant. The Ocean Grill offers a casual dining space, panoramic views and Dinner Under the Stars, or guests can choose from an indulgent inroom dining experience.
From grilling up the highest quality sustainable seafood for lunch, to the spectacular Dinner Under the Stars, Ocean Grill is the envy of any destination restaurant—on land or at sea.
When you’re not learning about the islands from our team of Naturalists, the Discovery Lounge is where you’ll be socializing, unwinding, and being entertained by performances and conversations with your crew and fellow explorers.
Want to learn even more about the Galapagos? Head up to the Observatory—our stunning library dedicated to the Galapagos Islands, surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows. There’s no better place to cozy up with a book and take in the views.
The stars in the night sky over the Galapagos Islands are a brilliant sight to see. And, there’s no better place to witness these celestial marvels than our Stargazing platform. Enjoy guided stargazing or simply take in the spectacle on your own—we even provide the binoculars.
One of the most energy-efficient ships of its size in the diverse archipelago, the 100-guest Celebrity Flora will offer seamless sea-to-shore transportation, and includes anchorless technology that maintains the ship’s position while protecting the sensitive sea floor. Innovative outward-facing design gives guests 360-degree views of the islands, while personal suite attendants, new dining venues, an open-air stargazing platform, and expert-lead ecological seminars will round out the modern luxury vacation experience.
- Vessel: Celebrity Flora
- Year: 2019
- 24/7 Room Service
- All Suite Accommodaton
- Complimentary Mini-Bar
- Laundry Service Twice Per Sailing
- Michelin-starred Chef
- Oversized Bathrooms
- Personal Suite Attendant
- Unlimited Wi-Fi Access
Celebrity Flora - Deck Plans
Cruise code: FL07G016
- Departing from Baltra (Galapagos)
- Celebrity Flora
A truly all-inclusive Galapagos Experience - Expeditions (with leaders and Naturalists), Park entry fees, snorkeling gear, binoculars, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, WiFi and Gratuities are all included on these sailings.
- 7-night Galapagos cruise on one of our three luxury vessels in Oceanview stateroom
- Some of the world’s most up-close and stunning wildlife encounters
- Gourmet dining onboard featuring locally sourced cuisine from Michelin star chef
- All drinks onboard including beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, coffee, teas and bottled water
- Twice-daily expedition team guided shore landings and excursions
- A Galapagos National Park certified Expedition Leader, naturalist staff and expedition guides
- Daily naturalist briefings and Galapagos expert lectures
- Premium bedding & stateroom amenities on all ships
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Galapagos Tourist Card fee
- Galapagos Meet & Greet service by Celebrity Naturalist
- Complimentary room service upon request
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, mini-wet suits, binoculars and walking sticks
- Complimentary Wifi access (service may be limited)
- All gratuities
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300584645