$4707total per person Show cabin types
Balcony Stateroom - BellaBalcony All beds can be both single or double (on request) Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower or...
Balcony Stateroom - Bella
- All beds can be both single or double (on request)
- Spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower or tub, interactive TV, telephone, Wifi connection available (for a fee), mini bar, air conditioning and safe.
- Surface approxim. 19 sq.m.*
- Wide variety of superb, freshly prepared cuisine
- Restaurant and a dinner sitting assigned once on board
- Gourmet buffet with different areas, open 20 hours a day
- Broadway-style theatre shows
- Swimming pool, scenic gym and open-air sports facilities
- Packed program of daily activities
- Free access to 5 different clubs for kids and teenagers*
- Freedom to change booking details like dates and guest names
- Turndown service to prepare your bed each night
- Collect MSC Voyagers Club points to earn discounts and other benefits on subsequent cruises
Balcony Bella Cabin - Category B1
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Kiel Depart: Sat, Jul 6, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Sun, Jul 7, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Jul 7, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 3At Sea
Mon, Jul 8, 2019
Arrive: Tue, Jul 9, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Tue, Jul 9, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 5Saint Petersburg
Arrive: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 @ 21:00
Arrive: Thu, Jul 11, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Thu, Jul 11, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 7At Sea
Fri, Jul 12, 2019
Arrive: Sat, Jul 13, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Sat, Jul 13, 2019 @ 09:00
Arrive: Sun, Jul 14, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Sun, Jul 14, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 10At Sea
Mon, Jul 15, 2019
Day 11Olden, Norway
Arrive: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Jul 17, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 @ 12:00
Depart: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 @ 21:00
Day 14At Sea
Fri, Jul 19, 2019
Day 15Kiel Arrive: Sat, Jul 20, 2019 @ 07:00
- MSC Meraviglia’s main restaurants serve a mouthwatering blend of freshly prepared Mediterranean cuisine and international specialities in elegant surroundings.
- Open 20 hours a day, the buffet offers an impressive array of Mediterranean specialities and international dishes produced in open kitchens. Family fare, ethnic cuisine, healthy options and a multitude of other tastes and dietary needs are catered for, round the clock.
- Eataly – Ristorante italiano - At Eataly, you can explore, taste, buy and learn about the finest Italian-inspired Mediterranean cuisine and foods from the leading experts.
- Butcher's Cut - The American-style steakhouse serves select prime cuts from around the world, accompanied by bold New World wines and cocktails with swagger.
- Kaito Teppanyaki Restaurant & Sushi Bar - Tradition and modernity go hand in hand in this stylish teppanyaki restaurant and sushi bar. This charming venue offers deliciously authentic Asian cuisine prepared on the spot with only the freshest, highest quality ingredients.
Nightclubs & Lounges
- Party with friends, enjoy a nightcap or simply dance into the small hours at the stylish onboard nightclub.
- This high-tech, multi-purpose space houses a radio broadcast suite and a TV studio broadcasting live games, quizzes, talent contests and other fun content across the ship. It also serves as an atmospheric comedy club, karaoke bar and live music venue.
Bars and Lounges
- Jean-Philippe Maury Chocolate & Coffee - French master-patissier Jean-Philippe Maury brings his award-winning touch to the Chocolate & Coffee Bar, where chocolatiers in an open kitchen will create sweet masterpieces to seduce the eye and delight the palate. Chef Maury is also the creator of a gourmet ice cream parlour and cre?perie on the promenade.
- Champagne Bar - The stylish Champagne Bar offers a vast choice of champagne, prosecco and other bubblies from around the world, accompanied by a mouthwatering array of caviar, oysters and crab.
- Carousel Lounge - Designed to host exclusive shows by the world-famous Cirque du Soleil every evening, the 1000 m2 Carousel Lounge is also a dining venue and becomes a lively disco after the two shows each night.
- Edge Cocktail Bar - This pre-dinner bar is an ideal spot to join friends for an aperitif or enjoy a refreshing drink at any time of day.
- Twice every night, six nights a week, here is the unique opportunity to see original shows by Cirque du Soleil, the world leader in live artistic entertainment, and savour a superb culinary experience in the same glamorous venue. The Carousel Lounge is a technology-packed, entertainment and dining venue designed especially to meet the needs of Cirque du Soleil. This custom-built lounge covers 1,000 sq.m. and can accommodate up to 450 guests, including 100 enjoying the full show-and-dining experience. *Available From 16 July 2017
- For the young and the young at heart, two Formula 1 virtual-reality racing cars compete head-to-head in a race that will get hearts racing.
Sports & Fitness
- For the first time at sea, a full-size bowling alley where you can challenge friends and family until the last pin!
- The large and spacious amusement park provides a large arena where you can play sports and games during the daytime... then socialise and dance the evenings away.
- Baby Club - Children from 1 to 3 years old can enjoy activities and games designed in partnership with Chicco.
- Mini and Juniors clubs - Kids from 3 to 11 years of age can participate in a whole host of fun activities thanks to our partnership with LEGO®. A great selection of LEGO® bricks and equipment are available in our Mini and Juniors Clubs. What's more, every cruise includes a special event, the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Teens clubs - MSC Meraviglia offers two teenagers'’ clubs, one for 12-14 year olds and another for 15-17 year olds. In addition, a teens-only area serves as cinema, gaming room and disco ensuring, depending on the time of day, that teenagers are always entertained.
- One of the most intricate and exciting water parks at sea, with three twisting slides, a ‘Himalayan Bridge’ and a range of pools, features and activities for all ages.
With everything from premium watches to custom jewellery and classic duty-free, together with swimwear, sunglasses and designer clothing tailored to the region of your cruise, you’ll find just what you're after - whether it’s an essential item you forgot at home, a special gift or a unique souvenir.
When you are standing close to marvels such as the Colosseum, the Eiffel Tower, or amongst the skyscrappers of Dubai, all you can do is gasp in wonder. It is astounding to think of all the masterpieces the human race and its creative genius have been able to produce. This sentiment was the essence and inspiration for the traditional steel-cutting ceremony that kicked off the construction of MSC Meraviglia, the new MSC Cruises flagship.
MSC Meraviglia is a sophisticated combination of state-of-the-art-technology, a love of the sea, design, comfort and practicality. She is a ship that will dazzle her travellers. MSC Meraviglia will be able to dock at any cruise port around the world, expanding your choice of itineraries and destinations: a huge added bonus for any traveller.
- Vessel: MSC Meraviglia
- Year: 2017
- Casino : 1
- Gross Tonnage: 167.600 tons
- Onboard Currency: Euro
- Passenger Capacity: 5,714
- Restaurants: 2
- Baby Club
- Comedy Club
- F1 Virtual-reality Racing Cars
- Full Size Bowling Alley
- Karaoke Bar
- Mini and Juniors Clubs
- Sports Centre
- Teens Clubs
- TV Studio
MSC Meraviglia - Deck Plans
Cruise code: MR20190706KELKE1
Northern Europe Cruise
- Departing from Kiel
- MSC Meraviglia
Book a cruise by 28 February and your beverages could be included. Ask us how much to upgrade to include this on your fare, Applicable to selected categories only
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300584645