$2634total per person Show cabin types
Inside StateroomIt’s like another world inside these private retreats, which boast 160 square feet of beautifully designed luxury....
$10277total per person Show cabin types
Owner's SuiteThe most spacious suites span nearly 1,000 square feet, every inch devoted to your pleasure. Located in premier...
It’s like another world inside these private retreats, which boast 160 square feet of beautifully designed luxury. The comfortable furnishings and warm woods add to the serenity. Each stateroom features a comfortable seating area, vanity desk, plenty of storage space, and queen or two twin bed accommodations. Category F staterooms are located in the mid-sections of decks 7 and 8.
* Exclusive Tranquility Bed * Complimentary and extensive 24-hour room service menu * Twice-daily maid service * Plush cotton towels * Thick cotton robes and slippers * French-milled toiletries * Grohe handheld shower head * Handheld hair dryer * Full length mirror * Security safe * Writing desk and stationery * 20” flat-screen television with DVD and live satellite news and programming * Direct dial satellite phone and cellular service * Wireless Internet Access * 110/220 volt outlets
The most spacious suites span nearly 1,000 square feet, every inch devoted to your pleasure. Located in premier corner locations on decks 6, 7, and 8, they present a wealth of amenities, ensuring that each moment is a pure delight. Ease into your own Jacuzzi. Watch first-run Hollywood movies on the 42” plasma flat-screen TV with Bose surround sound system or on a second flat-screen TV from the comfort of your bed. Play DVDs and CDs in the entertainment center, or access the Internet from the laptop computer provided while enjoying a favorite beverage from the refrigerated mini bar. Wake up wonderfully rested on the queen-sized Tranquility Bed. Draw back the curtains from the numerous floor-to-ceiling glass doors and enjoy spectacular views from the wraparound teak veranda furnished with resort-quality outdoor lounge furniture. There’s even a second bathroom for guests.
- Priority 11am check-in and early embarkation with priority luggage delivery
- 24-hour Butler service
- Complimentary in-suite bar setup with 6 full-size bottles of your choice of premium spirits and wines++
- Welcome bottle of Champagne
- Priority online specialty restaurant and shore excursion reservations
- Unlimited access to Canyon Ranch SpaClub® private Spa Terrace
- Laptop computer with wireless Internet access+
- Bulgari gift set and toiletries
- Full-size whirlpool tub
- Choice of daily printed newspaper
- Customized entertainment system with integrated sound system and media library
- Complimentary Oceania Cruises logo tote bag
- Cashmere lap blankets, perfect for relaxing on your veranda
- Complimentary shoe shine service
+Internet usage rates apply ++Owner’s and Vista Suites
- Course-by-course in-suite dining+
- “Order in” from any of our specialty restaurants
- Coordination of shoreside dinner and entertainment reservations
- Priority shore excursion reservations
- Packing and unpacking upon request
- Last minute luggage collection
- Complimentary garment pressing+
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Gourmet evening canapés
- Special services upon request
+Certain limitations apply
Inside Stateroom-Category F
Owners Suite - Category OS
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Miami Depart: Wed, Oct 23, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 2At Sea
Thu, Oct 24, 2019
Day 3Santiago De Cuba
Arrive: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Fri, Oct 25, 2019 @ 15:00
Arrive: Sat, Oct 26, 2019 @ 11:00
Depart: Sat, Oct 26, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 5At Sea
Sun, Oct 27, 2019
Arrive: Mon, Oct 28, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Mon, Oct 28, 2019 @ 07:00
Arrive: Tue, Oct 29, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Tue, Oct 29, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 8Miami Arrive: Wed, Oct 30, 2019 @ 07:00
- Exceedingly stately and dignified, the Grand Dining Room exudes a warm, convivial ambiance. This is luxury on a grand scale, but approachably so. The handsome décor captures the spirit and splendor of a European, 5-star restaurant. Tables are beautifully set with Versace bone china, sparkling Riedel crystal, gleaming Christofle silver and fine cotton linens. Majestic, hand-painted frescoes adorn the domed ceiling. Perhaps most remarkable, the elegant setting is but a prelude to the magnificent culinary feats to follow. Service from the formally attired wait staff is impeccable, as they serve an astonishing variety of French-inspired Continental dishes, course after course.
- Thoroughly classic in every sense, the intimate Polo Grill embodies a certain timelessness long associated with the world’s finest steakhouses. A triumph of elegance, the restaurant possesses a gracious, traditional atmosphere, courtesy of its crisp, white linen tablecloths, dark-wood furnishings and supple, high-back leather chairs. The Hollywood legends, whose black-and-white photographs grace the walls, would clearly feel at home in the Polo Grill. It is that classic, especially on evenings when the moonlight can be seen dappling the sea through the restaurant’s expansive windows. Each course is a consummate expression of perfection, a time-honored favorite.
- Each evening, this alfresco dining area offers a sumptuous buffet. Here you will enjoy dining under the stars, specialty cocktails and a menu of authentic tapas, paellas and other flavorful regional specialties from Spain and the surrounding Mediterranean. The buffet allows Guests a bountiful selection of traditional favorites including carefully prepared entrees, salads, soups, and a carvery with tantalizing desserts to finish.
- We strive to provide a relaxing and enjoyable dining experience, one that encourages you to lose yourself in the splendor of the passing scenery and good company of your fellow shipmates.
- Hailed for its simplicity and keenly balanced flavors, Tuscan cuisine is firmly rooted in family traditions. Many of the recipes used to create the authentic Tuscan dishes in Toscana have been handed down from generation to generation, coming to us from the ship-owned Italian culinary staff. Similarly, the sommeliers are from long lines of wine-producing families, so they inherently know the characteristics of each vintage and can suggest a wine that perfectly complements your meal. Presented on elegant, custom-designed Versace china, each dish is a masterpiece that exemplifies the essence of Tuscany.
- The casual ambiance of the Waves Grill, which occupies a spacious, shaded corner near the swimming pool, belies its mouth-watering luncheon menu. Come straight from lounging about in the sun, or for a quick meal between tours, and dine from an outstanding menu of gourmet burgers, tangy barbecue and succulent seafood. It’s an open galley, so you can watch the chefs grill each delectable item to order, while you select side dishes such as healthy, garden-fresh salads and crispy, hand-cut fries. For a grand finale, savor a cup of creamy gelato, a bowl of homemade ice cream, or a hand-dipped, made-to-order milkshake.
- The two stylish boutiques feature a bounty of items ranging from sundries to designer casual wear. Feel free to browse through the array of duty-free merchandise including fine jewelry, fragrances and Oceania Cruises logo wear.
Spa and Fitness
- Discover a legendary spa experience aboard Oceania Cruises. Award-winning Canyon Ranch – with its family of destination health resorts, hotel, wellness communities and SpaClub facilities – has been the acknowledged world leader in healthy living expertise, and a haven of luxury, comfort and warmth for 30 years. Experience the profound pleasures of Canyon Ranch in a spectacular setting – Oceania Cruises’ fleet of luxurious cruise ships. Enhance your voyage with indulgent services, enlightening presentations, nurturing wellness services and exercise classes that promote resilience, restore serenity and leave you feeling fantastic. Enjoy!
- The beauty professionals can help you look as terrific as SpaClub® makes you feel!
- Lady Luck always seems to be present in the casino, coaxing jackpots and eliciting squeals of delight. Take one of the slot machines for a spin or join a rousing game of blackjack, poker, or roulette.
Bars and Lounges
- Before enjoying a gourmet meal, sample a rare vintage or imbibe in your favorite libation as you enjoy spirited conversation with new found friends amid the opulence of the convivial Grand Bar.
- If you’re an aficionado of the arts, you’ll find our entertainment just as engrossing and personally satisfying. In the evenings, the ship is filled with music performed by, what some have called, the finest orchestra at sea. Attend a live classical concert under the stars, the notes gently wafting through the misty night. Marvel at the magicians, comedians and other headliners. Evenings aboard can be anything you desire. Chat with newfound friends over a cocktail in one of the eight lounges. Dance the night away in Horizons to the sounds of a marvelous musical group. Entertainment has never been so enjoyable, enriching or varied.
- An observation lounge with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows offers captivating views, sweeping vistas and a convivial bar in which to enjoy the favorite cocktail.
- The martini exudes luxury and sophistication. Sample a selection of these fine cocktails from ther convivial bars and lounges, or learn about the intricacies and history of the drink from the head bartender.
- Martinis serves numerous incarnations of this famous cocktail in an intimate atmosphere reminiscent of a private gentleman’s club, featuring live piano music.
- Located in the Polo Grill, the Polo Bar is the perfect place to gather with friends and relax while you sample an almost infinite variety of premium, single-malt Scotch and full-grain whiskeys.
- From headline acts to comedians and magicians to lively jazz ensembles, the ship lounges are the center of nightly entertainment aboard Oceania Cruises.
- Travel to the most remote, exotic lands and never be out of touch. The Internet center is open around the clock so you can stay connected with loved ones through email, check the latest business news and stock prices, or research your next port of call. If you're a computer novice, the computer staff will gladly provide private lessons. Or join group classes in subjects ranging from beginner's level Microsoft Windows XP to image retouching with Adobo Photoshop Elements, and a variety of digital photography classes.
- Enrich your mind in the tranquility of the English inspired Library with over 1,000 volumes ranging from destination-specific guide books to best-selling mysteries to classic literature.
- With a large heated pool and three whirlpool spas, there is always room for a refreshing dip in the pool, poolside relaxation, or a soothing spa experience.
Insignia radiates her own unique warmth and character. Her distinctive personality shines through from the moment you first step into her newly redesigned, neo-classical lobby or Toscana, resplendent in rich new fabrics and furnishings that reflect the charisma of Tuscany. Insignia boasts decks and verandas graced with the finest teak and exquisite custom stone and tile work. To ensure the elegance shines throughout the entire experience, there is all new Villeroy & Boch china, the finest silver and crystal, and a distinctive museum-quality art collection that is an eclectic melding of traditional and contemporary, with a touch of whimsy.
- Vessel: Insignia
- Year: 1998
- Beam: 83
- Cruising speed: 18
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- Passenger Capacity:
- Whirlpool Spas:
- 24 Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Fitness Track
- Internet Facilities
- Private Safe
- Spa & Fitness
Insignia - Deck Plans
Cruise code: INS191023
Timeless Cuba Cruise
- Departing from Miami
- Complimentary drinks (non-alcoholic); Gratuities; Shuttle Service to Ports City Centres; Fine Dining and more
- OLife Choice: FREE Unlimited Internet, PLUS select one from: FREE House Beverage Package or 4 FREE Shore Excursions or or a Shipboard Credit.
- Free dining at all specialty restaurants
- Free and unlimited soft drinks, bottled water, cappuccino, espresso, teas and juices
- Free shuttle service from ship to city center in many ports of call – a daily value of up to $50 per guest
- Free and unlimited access to canyon Ranch spaclub® private spa terrace+
- Free room service dining 24 hours a day
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300584645