$8555total per person Show cabin types
Prestige Balcony StateroomArea : 19 m² Capacity :up to 2 passengers per cabin 4m² private balcony Individually-controlled...
Prestige Balcony Stateroom
- Area : 19 m²
- Capacity :up to 2 passengers per cabin
- 4m² private balcony
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- King-size bed or twin beds
- Flat screen
- Satellite TV
- Desk with stationery
- Ipod(TM) players
- Video on demand
- Bath robes
- Satellite direct line telephone
- 110/220 volts outlet
- French bath products
- 24hr room service
- Internet acces wifi.
Prestige Balcony Stateroom - Category P4
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Auckland Depart: Sun, Apr 7, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 2Bay of Islands
Arrive: Mon, Apr 8, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Apr 8, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Apr 9, 2019
Day 4At Sea
Wed, Apr 10, 2019
Day 5Kouaré Island
Arrive: Thu, Apr 11, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Apr 11, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Fri, Apr 12, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Apr 12, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Sat, Apr 13, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Apr 13, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8Belep Islands
Arrive: Sun, Apr 14, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Apr 14, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 9At Sea
Mon, Apr 15, 2019
Day 10Chesterfield Islands
Arrive: Tue, Apr 16, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Apr 16, 2019 @ 23:59
Day 11Chesterfield Islands
Arrive: Wed, Apr 17, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Wed, Apr 17, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 12At Sea
Thu, Apr 18, 2019
Day 13At Sea
Fri, Apr 19, 2019
Day 14Nouméa Arrive: Sat, Apr 20, 2019 @ 07:00
Cost Included Dining Options
As it is an essential part of French culture, gastronomy will naturally have pride of place aboard this new ship.
- To the back of Deck 4, you will find a 260 m² panoramic restaurant which can accommodate all of our passengers in a single sitting. Designed differently to that on our other ships, this dining area, which opens onto the outside, will have a buffet of salads, desserts and cheeses at your disposal. Our discreet and attentive crew will provide table service for hot meals.
- In a relaxed atmosphere, an outdoor grill on Deck 3 will serve grilled meats with a variety of salads and desserts.
A 140 m² reception area includes:
- A reception/concierge desk,
- An excursions desk,
- The ship’s administrative services,
- The sales office, manned by our Guest Relations Officer,
- Our 50 m² boutique which sells clothing, jewellery, beauty products, postcards and various accessories,
- Toilets accessible to passengers with reduced mobility.
A new hydraulic platform with adjustable height provides:
- Easier boarding than on any other cruise ship,
- Easier Zodiac embarkation and disembarkation for expeditions,
- Easier access to the sea for swimming and practising various water sports such as kayaking or paddle-boarding.
A pool deck offering:
- A pool with a panoramic view, equipped with a counter-current swimming system,
- A pleasant solarium,
- An outdoor bar and lounge with armchairs and sofas.
A 200 m² main lounge which can accommodate all of our passengers to share convivial moments and to host activities organised during the day or evening.
Lastly, a theatre that seats 188, equipped with:
- The latest sound and lighting technology,
- A LED wall as the stage backdrop, for the projection of high-resolution images and videos.
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 staterooms and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
As the first ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit, Le Lapérouse will embody the unique atmosphere that is the cruise line’s hallmark: a subtle blend of refinement, intimacy and comfort.
Aboard this ship that flies the French flag, you will experience the incomparable pleasure of an intimate cruise, with the possibility of exploring an ever-increasing range of destinations in an ethnic-chic ambiance with luxury service.
Experience a luxurious setting where the accent is on authenticity and passion for travel.
- Vessel: Le Laperouse
- Year: 2018
- Onboard Currency: AUD$
- Fitness Room
- Leisure Areas
- Onboard Shop
- Pool and Sun Deck
Le Laperouse - Deck Plans
Cruise code: BD094 - R070419
Discover New Caledonia Cruise
- Departing from Auckland
- Le Laperouse
All inclusive Luxury with complimentary beverages (open bar including mini bar and room service), WiFi, access to the steam room and Butler Service in Suites
- Onboard Accommodation
- All Main Meals Onboard
- Port Taxes and Government fees
- Open Bar (no premium brands)
- Complimentary room service (selected menu)
- Mini bar in your stateroom (Champagne additional fee)
- All entertainment on board
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 1300584645